Overnight Merchandising Store Associate, Full Time or Part time jobs available. During the overnight shift, the Overnight Merchandising Store Assistant is in charge of stocking and arranging goods in a retail setting. They collaborate with the other members of the staff to make sure that merchandise is properly stocked, shelves are stocked, and the store is clean and organized for the arrival of customers the following day.
- The associate for overnight merchandise may also help with receiving and unpacking new goods, setting up displays or promotions, and updating inventory management software. The Associate must do their tasks quickly while upholding the store’s merchandising standards, thus they must pay close attention to detail. They also need to be good at managing their time.
- This is a full- or part-time job that frequently calls for overnight shifts, including on the weekends and on holidays. The ideal applicant should be able to work both independently and collaboratively, with an emphasis on providing superior customer service. Experience in retail or merchandising is a plus, but it’s not necessarily necessary.
Since this is a nighttime job, you must be available from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Employees on the Overnight Freight Team are in charge of stocking goods and setting up the sales floor to ensure a comfortable and secure shopping experience.
- Employer Name: The Home Depot Canada
- Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada L4H 4E8
- Salary: CAD$18.50 Per Hour
- Job Position: Overnight Stocking Associate
- Job Type: Permanent employment Full time
- No. Of Vacancies: 10
- Job Category: RETAIL STORE OPPORTUNITIES
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking inventory and reading information on computer terminals and portable phones from Home Depot
- Filling shelves with goods to attain 100% stock
- keeping the aisles clear
- Collecting inventory from all across the shop and getting select lists to fulfill customer orders
- Coordinating with other nighttime team members to make sure that everything is appropriately stocked
- Transporting cargo safely from approved staging places to overheads while employing the relevant equipment
- The capacity to work late into the night
- The capacity to repeatedly raise up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of lifting equipment would be beneficial (Forklift, Reach-truck, Order-picker, etc.)
- Outstanding decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Self-driven to complete things as quickly and accurately as possible Detail-oriented and able to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Computer proficiency is viewed as a plus but is not necessary (training provided)
- To assist the store in maintaining 100% of its inventory, candidates should feel comfortable lifting products.
What distinguishes us:
- Advantages of Dentistry and Health
- development and career advancement, including payment of tuition
- Plans for stock purchases and profit sharing
- Opportunities for paid training and career development
- 10% shift bonus (Overnight roles)
- The core values of The Home Depot Great customer service, building shareholder value, an entrepreneurial spirit, taking care of our employees, respecting everyone, acting morally, forging strong relationships, and giving back are some of our core values.
A diverse and inclusive workplace, The Home Depot Canada is dedicated to equity in access to employment. We welcome proposals from racialized people, women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities, people who identify as 2SLGBTQIA+ or otherwise identify as gender diverse, people who are neurodiverse, and anybody else who may be able to contribute to the wider diversification of ideas. Please email accessibility_Canada@homedepot.com. if you require accommodations during the hiring process.