BSPHCL Notification 2023: Bihar State Power Company Limited organization inviting applications for Assistant Engineer posts from eligible candidates (Indian nationals only). All Interested candidates can check the Eligibility, Qualifications, Candidates’ ages for the BSPHCL Application, BSPHCL Syllabus Post, and other important information.
For BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2023, candidates from Engineering backgrounds both Graduation candidates and Post Graduation candidates can be eligible for Assistant Engineer posts, BSPHCL accepts applications online only. Candidates have to submit the online application on or before the last date.
BSPHCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2023
- Assistant Electrical: Engineer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- IT Manager
- Assistant IT Manager
- Assistant Personnel Officer
- Junior Accounts Clerk
Important Points of BSPHCL Notification
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION||DETAILED INFORMATION|
|Post Qualification Details.||B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) / MCA / Post Graduate Degree|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||175|
|Candidates Age and Relaxation Criteria.||18 Years to 50 Years|
|Examination Fee for OC, OBC/BC, SC, and ST||
|Post Salary / Pay Scale||As per BSPHCL Norms|
|Latest Syllabus||Download from Below PDF Link|
|Previous Papers||To Be Updated Soon|
|Previous Cutoff Marks||To Be Updated Soon|
|Free Online PDF Books||To Be Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|How To Apply Online||Online Only|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||To Be Updated Soon|
|Latest Cutoff Marks||To Be Updated Soon|
|Results||To Be Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||To Be Updated Soon|
BSPHCL Selection Process
BSPHCL selection process based on written examination followed by the interview, after interview officials verify the candidate’s original certificates and xerox copies of the candidate’s documents.
BSPHCL AEE Application Fee
Eligible candidates have to pay the online examination fee as per BSPHCL rules and regulations, the below listed exam fee based on the candidate’s reservation wise.
- All Eligible General and OBC Applicants: Rs.1000/– examination fee.
- All SC and ST Applicants: Rs. 250/– examination fee.
How to Apply
All eligible candidates have to follow the BSPHCL Instructions while applying for the Assistant Engineer posts online, the following steps will help to submit the AE Online Application correctly.
- Candidates visit the Online Application link
- Click on the Registration tab “Register Now” (Located on the right side of the Window)
- Once the new window opens, then select the Post Name and follow the Candidates applications.
- Once the all required fields are completed in the online application form, then submit the application form and take a printout copy for future reference purposess.
- That’s all, all the best from Team Examdays.
Join Examdays Telegram
For more details about the Telegram Group, Click the Join Telegram below button.
In case of any doubt regarding Telegram, you can mail us at [email protected].