Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
A Customer Service Representative works with clients who have complaints, orders, or require information about products/services purchased from the organization. They also provide solutions that fit those individualized situations and prioritize the customers’ needs at each step of the process.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 5N4|
excelHR is one of Canada’s largest independent staffing firms. Every year, our team fills more than 8,500 temporary, contract, and permanent positions nationwide. We’re the primary or exclusive supplier to most of Canada’s top employers.
By providing the most skilled resources available in the shortest turnaround time, we’ve won hundreds of loyal clients within a wide range of industries – finance and accounting, IT, construction and property management, manufacturing, education, logistics and supply chain management, and non-profit.
Our passion for staffing has also made us the largest staffing supplier to the Government of Canada, the Government of the Province of Ontario, and numerous crown corporations. Combined with our key standing offers and supply arrangements — including Temporary Help Services (THS) standing offer/supply arrangement and Task-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS) — it all adds up to more opportunities for the candidates we represent.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.