CRPF Constable Syllabus: Central Reserve Police Force CRPF recruitment board has released the 9212 vacancies job notification. Those who are applied for the Constable jobs, have to check the important and latest syllabus along with exam patterns. Most of the FAQ questions are asked in the examination, which are important for the exam preparation.
For CRPF Constable Syllabus, candidates can check the latest news for the exam pattern, and exam important topics (sub-topics), which are important and frequently asked questions/topics in the exam.
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023
|Name of the Authority||CRPF Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Constable Posts|
|Number of Posts||9212 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 27 years|
|Last Date of Apply||25.04.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Events, Medical Exam|
CRPF Constable Exam Pattern
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 Q’s – 25 marks
- General Knowledge and General Awanress – 25 Q’s – 25 marks
- Elementary Maths – 25Q’s – 25 marks
- English or Hindi – 25Q’s – 25 marks
Exam Duration is – 02 hours.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Economic Science
- General Policy
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Number Systems, the Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship.
- Between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion, Averages
- Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration
- Time and Distance, Ratio and Time
- Time and work.
The candidate’s ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates shortlisted for PST will be asked to go through biometric verification followed by PET/Trade Test.
CRPF Constable Syllabus PDF Link