Engineer in Japan, Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications for computers.
A skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
|Hiring Organization||NashTech Japan|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||JPY 4000 To JPY 5000 Per Hour|
|Location||Tokyo, Kanto Region, Japan 104-0031|
NashTech is a global company with offices in multiple countries around the world, specializing in technology development, consultancy, and outsourcing. We provide the world’s most advanced digital strategy consulting service.
Cutting-edge software development, and BPO services that are introduced in Europe and the United States for Japanese companies.As a member of the Harvey Nash Group in the United Kingdom,
We are proud of our extensive track record, global know-how and long-standing customer relationships. We value our customers and quality above all else, and NashTech is generous with our global expertise.
NashTech Japan is able to provide high quality and low cost technology by increasing the development results for the Japanese market and improving the technology of engineers.
We have 2,000 engineers carefully selected and hired from famous local universities in Vietnam, and we confidently guarantee “cost performance” with our cutting-edge technology.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- Allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Engineer in Japan.