|Post Name||HR Partner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 37000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400091|
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion, and Lifestyle.
Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-on delivery, No-Cost-EMI, and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale.
With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSMEs do business online. He/she will be part of the Regional HR Leadership team and work with the EKART HR Leaders to define & execute the HR strategy for the City Logistics Organization.
Manage relations with internal customers partnering with them in for building a robust People charter and scaling up the organization as per business requirements. Be the leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and
- Blue Collar Hiring
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results, Align
business practice with people to drive effective performance.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness.
- Identify, analyze, scale, and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR.
- Accountable for managing the mid-level recruitment function for the city logistics operations from search, selection, assessment, and onboarding activities.
- Develop effective partnerships with employees, and managers and ensure a positive work environment.
Create a robust employee network.
- Experience in IR/ER, local labor laws, and compliance.
- Be an active mentor and coach for Junior and mid-management on people and business practices.
- Coach Hub leaders and managers on people management and HR challenges
- Implement talent management strategies and develop relationships with businesses to drive org goals.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering. Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
- Be the guardian of change management – for changes that have any people implications.
- Evaluate potential employee challenges and addresses them proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture professional relationships with peers, colleagues, business, and senior leaders and build an effective employee engagement strategy.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people’s challenges and foster a positive work environment.
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
- Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders within the HR organization.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills; high-quality document and report preparation
- The optimum candidate should possess an understanding of SC teams and how to grow and develop SC leaders.
- Strong Leadership Abilities.
- Passion to lead a successful and challenging work environment.
- Strategic thinker/Change Management Skills-Processes, Policies, Training, and systems.
- Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work.
- Strong Bias for Impact-Based Action–Flipkart works at a very rapid pace and this is what would be expected.
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.