Are you looking for Food Production Worker in Canada? From a Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you will definitely want to check out our largest and most Food Production Worker in Canada, available. There are numerous opportunities available for you and the best part about it is you can apply for them all at one time. When attempting to get Food Production Worker in Canada, just a few people understand what it implies and it can affect your career prospects.
Work Description & Summary:
We are looking for hardworking as well as reliable people for new Food Production Worker-opportunities with our client in Bobcaygeon, ON. Food Production Worker in Canada.
This work requires workers to deal with food in big commercial fridges and also fridges freezer, so candidates must have appropriate outfit as well as fit working in chilly problems.
Raymond Reach certificate and also experience is a possession however not required.
Candidates need to be available for straight Graveyard shift.
What’s in it for you?
- Weekly pay at $23.00 per hour
- Advantages available to all employees after 3-months
- Possible for irreversible hire
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing training given
- 24/7 staff support, Food Production Worker in Canada.
Food Production Worker Duties:
- Help with production of various food
- Taking products in and out of commercial fridges/freezers
- Make sure products meet requirements
- Recovering as well as stowing materials and also materials
- Routine manufacturing facility cleaning as required
- Other tasks as called for, Food Production Worker in Canada
Food Production Worker Requirements:
- Capable of occasional heavy lifting
- Raymond get to experience and certification a possession
- Prior manufacturing facility experience chosen
- Punctual and reputable
- Readily available for the permanent Graveyard shift
- Daily access to dependable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- Production Associate
- Factory Worker
- Factory Labourer
- General Labourer
- Food Production
Jobs Title: Food Production Worker in Canada
Company Name: The Staffing Connection
Job Post: Various / Food Production Worker
Job Experience: 1-3 above Years / Will Train
Qualification: High School Diploma || Any Graduate
Age Limit 18 years & above*
Salary: CAD $22.50/- To CAD $24.50/- per hour [ Yearly Increase]
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bobcaygeon, Ontario Canada K0M 0A1
- Airport Jobs In Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada(Apply Now)
- Supermarket Jobs In Canada (Hiring Now)
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
- LMIA Jobs In Canada (Why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs In Canada (Visit the article)
- Accountant Jobs In Canada(Learn More Jobs)
What is the average salary for a food production worker in Canada?
The average salary for a food production worker in Canada is around $15-$18 per hour, depending on the industry and experience level.
What industries hire food production workers in Canada?
Food production workers can be found in a variety of industries in Canada, including meat processing, bakery, dairy, and beverage manufacturing, among others.
What qualifications do I need to become a food production worker in Canada?
Most employers require a high school diploma or equivalent, although some may offer on-the-job training for those without formal education. Basic math and computer skills are usually necessary, as well as the ability to follow safety protocols and work in a team environment. Some employers may require a Food Handler Certificate, which can be obtained through a training program.