Home Health Care Jobs in Calgary, As a result of continuing growth and development, Calgary Co-op Home Health Care has an exciting, challenging career opportunity available. To meet these challenges, we are seeking an enthusiastic, full-time Outside Sales Associate.
You will report directly to the Sales & Service Manager, and be directly responsible for the development of external sales and relationships including all areas of sales, margins, expenses, and attainment of financial results.
|Hiring Organization||Co-op Sierra Springs|
|Post Name||Sales Associate – Home Health Care|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 27 Per CAD 32 Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1J 4L9|
Some of the main responsibilities are
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive customer relations through the proper handling of customer merchandise, questions, comments, requests, and complaints.
- Operate in accordance with company policies, procedures, programs, merchandising standards, and overall expectations.
- Directly responsible in the development and achievement of external sales within their territory.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the manager regarding recommendations for continued improvement of the operation.
- Work with the manager to create a team environment within the sales team.
- Provide input into the development and achievement of confidential external sales and budget objectives in the areas of sales, margin, expenses, profits, and employee hourly productivity (EHP).
- Adhere to all government and professional standards and regulations as they apply to the Home Health Care industry.
- Establish and maintain a strong, efficient, and productive working relationship within the communities you serve.
- Accurately and efficiently administer the sale of merchandise, inventory control, purchase orders, price integrity, invoices, credits, claims, and all administrative areas.
Calgary Co-op Home Health Care offers excellent opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility, competitive salaries and benefits packages, personal and professional growth, as well as a full range of training and development programs to enhance career development.