Hot Jobs in Nigeria For Freshers, We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable about employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight into the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
|Hiring Organization||Nasco Group of Company|
|Post Name||HR Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 190000 To NGN 200000 Per Month|
|Location||Jos, Plateau, Nigeria|
NASCO Group is one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies in the West Africa region. From our headquarters in the heart of Nigeria, the company manufactures and distributes an outstanding collection of popular brands across the food and household sectors.
At NASCO, we dream of a world where people live a quality life. Our corporate vision and mission statement gives us a sense of purpose and direction. They encapsulate our ambition of being the very best in everything that we do. This ambition has driven our commitment to produce a rich portfolio of consumer products of the highest standards.
NASCO’s vision is to be the premier brand of consumer products in the nation and beyond. NASCO’s mission is to enrich the lives of our customers by providing them with products of superior quality and value always At NASCO, we dream of a world where people live a quality life.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Skills & Requirements
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Better growth.
- Better remuneration.
- Provides better management experience.
- Enhanced strategic thinking.
- Better job satisfaction.
- Communication skills.
- Allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Hot Jobs in Nigeria For Freshers.