|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane|
|Post Name||Evening Room Attendant|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 28000 To GBP 28200 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1J 7DR|
The Room Attendant is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel. The Room Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for the overall comfort level of our guests and should provide impeccable service at all times.
Just some of the Benefits Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane employees enjoy:
- £28,200 Package which includes salary and service charge.
- 2pm – 10:30pm – 5 evenings per week.
- Profit share plan up to 5%.
- Excellent Training and Career Development opportunities.
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- Uniform and tasty meals at Zest while on duty.
- Fruits, coffee/tea, and ice cream are available throughout the day.
- The opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Season Ticket Loan & cycle to work scheme.
- Medical: Choice of a dental insurance scheme or medical cash plan, as well as free life insurance if enrolled in the pension plan.
- Employee Experience: Annual Themed Employee Party and many social, charitable, and sporting events throughout the year.
- Access to Wagestream – a salary advance benefit.
- Employee Recognition Programmes and more!!
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our talent, with whom we have a strong relationship based on the Golden Rule.
This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels, resorts, and residences around the world, making us an undisputed “employer of choice.”
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hospitality company. We manage over 100 hotels and resorts and 44 private residences in 45 countries around the world and growing. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
We believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, or discover with us.
We believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
- allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.