Indeed Jobs Alberta, We are looking for a hard-working production wWorker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful as a production worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding production worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
|Hiring Organization||St. Paul Abilities Network|
|Post Name||Production Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 40000 To CAD 42000 Per Year|
|Location||St. Paul, Alberta, Canada T0A 3A3|
The St. Paul Abilities Network (Society) was founded by parents and volunteers wanting education for their children with special needs. S.P.A.N. began as a charity, and after years of lobbying and fundraising we opened the regions’ first school to support children with special needs in Northern Alberta.
Children came from across the north to be educated; as the school began to attract students, the demand for a place for children to live became apparent.
Successfully run by volunteers, S.P.A.N. soon needed adult supports, and so residence number 2, 3 and Habitat were created. S.P.A.N. has grown with the needs of families and community. As gaps were identified, the board worked to find solutions. This included accessible housing, mental health programming and work places for people with disabilities.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- Allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs Alberta.