Indeed Jobs London, Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant is an administrative professional responsible for the daily administrative activities of office operations. An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners.
|Hiring Organization||AEG Europe|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 17 To GBP 21 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1Y 6QW|
We create the biggest live events in the world. From Beyoncé to Prince and The BRITs, we host the world’s biggest live events. And we create them too. AEG has a stake in several sports teams, festivals, stage shows, exhibits and broadcasts.
That means we have the chance to give a complete and unique entertainment experience to millions of fans across the globe. And you could be part of it… AEG Europe, the European division of AEG, comprises of The O2; Uber Boat by Thames Clippers; AXS; and AEG Presents, which includes the Eventim Apollo and indigo at The O2; Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin; and Barclays Arena, Hamburg.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Technology skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning skills.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
- Allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs London.