Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment: Indian Post recruitment team has scheduled to release the Gramin Dak Sevak notification to fill the 1421 vacancies for 2023-24 FY in various Indian Posts circles, those who are eligible and interested as a Gramin Dak Sevak GDS, can submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Eligible candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date, The details are listed in the below,
Kerala GDS Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Kerala GDS Posts|
|Number of Posts||1421 Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th/SSC/SSLC with Local Language|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Weightage on Academic Marks|
- Candidates should have 10th class academic qualifications for the GDS vacancies post.
- Should know the local language (Compulsory; able to read, write the local language).
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 40 years as on 08.03.2023 notification instructions.
- Age relaxation was applicable as per the reservation wise.
|Kerala GDS Post Name|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
GDS Application Fee
- For OC/OBC/EWS Male Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- No application fee for SC/ST/Female
- The selection procedure is based on the academic weightage.
- No cutoff marks in selections.
- Prefer local language candidates.
- Online application begins from May 2023 onwards
- Last date of the application fee: Na
- Those who are eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment notification 2023, can fill the application form on or before the last date.
- After submission of the application, take the printout of the application form for future reference purposes.
Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 Apply Online
Further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for clarifications