Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners. They help maintain files to keep track of important documents, organize travel arrangements, manage supply inventory and perform data entry as required.
|Hiring Organization||Nestle Nig. PLC Ilupeju Lagos|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 150000 To NGN 260000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria 102215|
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a publicly listed food and beverage specialty company headquartered in Lagos. It’s mostly owned by a holding company based in Switzerland and have ties to the company Tolaram Group. The company was founded and conducted trading under the name of Nestle Products Nigeria Limited.
It has its main factory in Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State. The firm manufactures breakfast cereal, baby food products, food seasoning and hydrolyzed plant protein mix. The firm was listed as one of the largest 100 companies in Africa by Africa Business magazine.
The company began business under the trade name of Nestle Products Nigeria, the name was changed to Food Specialties Limited. It began trading on the Nigerian Stock Exchange following an indigenization promotion decree.
The company’s name was changed to Nestle Foods Nigeria and ten years later it became Nestle Nigeria PLC. At inception, the firm’s operation was in the distribution and sales of Nestle products which had previously been imported into the country by merchants. improved demand for its Maggi seasoning product led to the establishment of a packaging plant in Lagos.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Technology skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Planning skills.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but busy, schedule.
- Allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Latest Jobs in Nigeria.