Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, We are looking for a supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
The supervisor’s overall role is to communicate organizational needs, oversee employees’ performance, provide guidance, and support, identify development needs, and manage the reciprocal relationship between staff and the organization so that each is successful.
A supervisor, or lead, is the job title of a lower-level management position that is primarily based on authority over workers or the workplace. A supervisor can also be one of the most senior in the staff at the place of work, such as a professor who oversees a PhD dissertation.
Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision. Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
|Hiring Organization||Nigerian Exchange Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 200 To NGN 250 Per Hour|
|Location||Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria 100011|
Operations began officially on August 25, with 19 securities listed for trading. However, informal operations had commenced earlier in June. Operations were initially conducted inside the Central Bank building with four firms as market dealers: Inlaks, John Holt, C.T. Bowring, and ICON (Investment Company of Nigeria).
The volume for August, was about 80,500 pounds and it rose to about 250,000 pounds in September of the same year with the bulk of the investments in government securities. In December it became known as The Nigerian Stock Exchange, with branches established in some of the major commercial cities of the country.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- Critical Thinking.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Time and Priority Management.
- Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace.
- Problem Solving.
- Communication Skills. A good supervisor has excellent communication skills.
- Conflict management. Conflict management skill is very important for a good supervisor.
- Critical thinking.
- Time management.
- Sense of priority.
- Sense of diversity.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Reduced professional development costs.
- Proactive succession planning • Employee empowerment.
- Leadership and skill development.
- Stronger inner-organizational networks.
- Goal achievement.
- Facilitates the growth and development of high-potential leaders.
- Allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Latest Recruitment in Nigeria.