LIC ADO Notification 2023: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) recruitment team has released a notification for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) to fill the 1408 vacancies. Those who are completed their Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for the Apprentice Development Officer Posts.
For LIC ADO Notification 2023, before applying online, candidates have to refer to the notification as per the post serial number and apply online accordingly. LIC ADO posts are filled as per the zone wise selections; candidates should go through the zone wise application form.
LIC ADO Notification 2023
|Name of the Authority||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice Development Officer Posts|
|Number of Posts||1408 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10.02.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
LIC ADO Eligibility
- Those who are completed their Bachelor’s Degree have to fill the online application
- Graduation degree from any recognized university/College from the State.
- Candidates should be national (Indian).
LIC ADO Age Limit
Candidates should have an age limit between 21 to 30 Years as of 01.05.2023. Age relaxation was applicable for reserved candidates as per the post-wise.
- OBC – 33 years (Max)
- LIC Employees General – 42 years
- LIC Employee BC – 45 years
- LIC Employee SC / ST – 47 years
- LIC Agent – 40 years
- LIC Agent OBC – 43 years
- LIC Agent SC / ST – 45 years.
- Exserviceman – 30 years (up to 42 years)
- All other candidates – Not exceeding 30 years.
LIC ADO Pay Scale
Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed in the scale of ₹ 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances and other benefits as per rules.
LIC ADO Application Fee
- For OC/OBC Category, candidates have to pay an online application fee: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
LIC ADO Vacancy 2023
|Name of the LIC Zone||Number of Posts|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
LIC ADO Selection Procedure
The LIC ADO selection procedure is based on the shortlist by candidates’ academic qualifications, Prelims, Mains Examination, and followed by an Interview.
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains)
- Document Verification
- Commencement of online application: 21.01.2023 onwards
- Last date of online application: 10.02.2023
- Last date of printing online application: 10.02.2023
- The date for downloading of online exam call letter: 4th March 2023 onwards
LIC ADO Application Form 2023
- Those eligible for the LIC ADO vacancies must apply online on or before the last date.
- Select the LIC ADO zone wise online application and fill out the online application accordingly.
- Make the online application fee and submit the final application.
- Once the application is submitted, take the printout for reference purposes.
- Wait for the Shortlist for the Interview date/schedule.
LIC ADO Online Application Form 2023
LIC ADO Exam Date 2023
LIC ADO exam date 2023 is scheduled to conduct the online examination based on the following schedule.
- Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (Tentative): 12th March 2023
- Dates of Online Examination-Main (Tentative): 8th April 2023.
LIC ADO Notification 2023