MDU Admission – Hello, welcome to our MDU Admission 2023-24 University blog. Here, we will provide you with all the latest information and advice on the MDU admission process for the upcoming year. If you’re looking to study medicine at one of the UK’s top universities, be sure to check out our blog regularly for updates and information on the latest MDU admission criteria. We hope that this information will help you make an informed decision as to which university is best for you. Thank you for visiting.
The online application form for MDU Rohtak’s various courses will soon be available on its admission portal. By visiting the university’s official website, interested students can submit an application for admission. MDU Rohtak offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, doctoral, and postgraduate diploma courses among other courses and degrees. Hundreds of affiliated institutes are affiliated with MDU, a public state university. It has made admission announcements for both centralized and non-centralized admission categories. The admission process for UG and PG courses will be based on merit. The official admission.mdu.ac.in website is where applicants can complete their application.
MDU Admission 2023-24
If you’re interested in studying medicine at one of the UK’s top universities, now is the time to apply!MDU Admission 2023-24 University is currently accepting applications for the next academic year, and there are a number of benefits to attending one of MDU’s acclaimed institutions. In this blog post, we’ll outline some of the key reasons why MDU is a great choice for students looking to pursue a career in medicine. We’ll also provide a list of the latest admission requirements and information on how to apply. So if you’re serious about becoming a doctor, now is the time to apply!
Maharshi Dayanand College Online affirmation structures will be delivered soon for confirmation in the scholarly year 2023-24. The Application structures will be out on the authority site @mdu.ac.in. The confirmation cycle depends on the selection test for UG, PG and PhD courses determination in customary mode. Understudies can visit the online interface of MDU for additional subtleties. Maharshi Dayanand College is a state funded college laid out in 1976 in Rohtak, Haryana. In 1977, Maharshi Dayanand College was named after the visionary and social reformer Maharshi Dayanand. MDU’s grounds covers an area of 665.44 sections of land. The MDU college offers higher degrees like PG, Testament, Confirmation, certifications, and doctoral certificates, including B.Sc., Incorporated MCA, and B.Ed., at UG level. Prescription admission to MDU Rohtak requires passing B.Ed with something like half total imprints or any assessment perceived by MDU in Rohtak as same.
MDU Admission 2023 Overview
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||LLB|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Com, M.Phil, M.Ed, MA|
|Address||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana 124001|
About Maharshi Dayanand University
Originally known as Rohtak University, Rohtak, Maharshi Dayanand University was established by Act No. In 1976, Act 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly was passed with the intention of encouraging interdisciplinary higher education and research in the life, ecological, and environmental sciences. In 1977, it was renamed Maharshi Dayanand University in honor of the great social reformer and visionary Maharshi Dayanand. In its early stages, it was primarily residential and unitary, but in November 1978, it became affiliated with a university.
On the Delhi-Hisar National Highway (NH-10), the University of Rohtak is about 75 kilometers from Delhi and 240 kilometers from Chandigarh, the State Capital. It has excellent road and rail connections. With excellent facilities for education in all fields, Rohtak is the state’s education hub.
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2023
Students from all over India can take a variety of UG and PG courses at Maharshi Dayanand University. MBA Integrated’s admissions process has ended. The candidate’s performance on the most recent qualifying exams is largely what determines admission. The application deadline for MDU Admission 2023-2024 is set for March 31, 2023.
Students who have scored higher on previous exams will be given a seat. Students must have passed the 12th board exam from a recognized institution to be admitted to its UG courses. Any PG courses will require an application with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
MDU Rohtak UG Admission
- MDU offers BCA, LLB, and BTTM for the Bachelor’s degree program. Additionally, students interested in enrolling can choose from five-year integrated BTTM courses.
- In order to be considered for UG admission, students must have passed their 10+2 exam, their merit scores will be evaluated for the intake, and they must pass the entrance exam for the LLB program. Students based in Haryana can take advantage of some specialized discounts. In August 2023, a new academic session will begin.
- INR 1,000 is required to submit an application for Maharshi Dayanand University Admission UG courses. A 75% discount will be applied in some instances, like SC and ST. As a result, the price will be 250 INR. The following undergraduate courses are offered by it.
Click Here-NMIMS CET Counselling 2023
Bachelor of Arts (Hons):
- Eligibility: Maharshi Dayanand University offers a BA program for undergraduates. This program accepts applications from students with a 10+2 or equivalent in any subject.
- Duration: The BA degree can be earned in three years.
Bachelor of Commerce (Hons):
- Eligibility: BCom is a UG-level course. The students who want to make a career in the field of commerce. Students with a 10+2 Pass or equivalent can apply for admission.
- Duration: 3 Years.
- Eligibility: BBA is a professional degree program. The candidate who has completed their 10+2 or equivalent can apply for admission to this course.
- Duration: BBA degree can be obtained in 3 years.
- Eligibility: The students who want to make a career in the teaching line can opt for this B.Ed. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for admission.
- Duration: The minimum duration to complete B.Ed degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Students who cleared the 10+2 examination with 45% marks in the science stream are eligible to apply for BPharma course at MDU Rohtak.
- Duration: The duration of the Bachelor of Pharmacy or BPharma course is about 4 years at MD University.
Maharshi Dayanand University LLB Admission
The LLB registration forms for sessions 2023 and 2024 will soon be available from MDU Rohtak. The registration period will typically end on August 31, 2023 (Tentative). The course lasts anywhere from three to five years. The course is open to applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university and at least 45% marks. A MD University entrance exam will be used to make the selection.
Check Also-TJEE Counselling 2023
MDU Rohtak PG Admission
The PG admissions process at Maharshi Dayanand University began in June and July. Understudies can browse Mama, M.Sc, M.Com, LLM, M.Tech, M.Ed, MLISc, and numerous others. Bachelor’s degrees from institutions or universities recognized by the UGC are required for PG programs. Additionally, entrance exams administered by the university are required for some professional courses.
- M.Sc: In order to be considered for this course based on merit, applicants must have a BSc or higher and a minimum score of 50%. It is available in multiple streams.
- M.Pharma: This course is offered in several different areas. Except for the entrance exam, passing a B.Pharma or another UG degree relevant to the medical field is the primary eligibility requirement for this course.
- MBA: A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is offered to students by MDU Rohtak’s Institute of Management Studies. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required to enroll in this program. This course is also available as part of a five-year integrated program. At Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2023, the MBA program has between 60 and 70 seats available.
Maharshi Dayanand University Diploma Admission
Maharshi Dayanand University offers a variety of Diploma and PG Diploma courses across India. Diploma courses require 10+2 or equivalent in a relevant subject, and their duration ranges from 1 to 4 years. Students who wish to pursue a PG Diploma must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
MDU PhD Admission 2023
All students who have completed the master’s degree in a relevant discipline can apply at @www.mdu.ac.in. Maharshi Dayanand University accepts entrance test scorecards like UGC NET & more. Students are advised to fill out the application form before the deadline.
Also Read-TET Application Form 2023
How To Apply For MDU Admission 2023?
- Students must first create an account by clicking the first option on the page.https://mdu.ac.in/
- Share your mobile number and email address.
- You will receive an OTP to your mobile phone number.
- Fill in the OTP.
- Make use of the submit option to share your information.
- Continue after selecting Save.
- There will be a confirmation page, and the password and user ID will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
- To log in, use the user id and password.
- On the page that appears, enter the information.
- These requirements must be met before the details can be uploaded: Information regarding the address, biometric information, social information,
- matriculation, senior secondary education, and graduation
- Choose the New Admission for 2023. It is on the panel to the left.
- Share the details of the category and any other relevant information.
- Check the weightage for the programs you’ve chosen.
- Scan copies of the necessary documents and upload them.
- Make the payment slip and pay the registration fee.
Students who want to apply for the courses must have the documents listed below before starting the application process:
- Aadhar card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Passport size photo(50 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Thumb impression(50 KB)
XAT Registration 2023
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Application Form 2023
Free Coaching Admission 2023