National Informatics Centre Jobs Mumbai, An assistant director supports the departmental director to develop strategies, design projects, track progress goals, and evaluate and improve departmental performance.
The assistant director may also lead or participate in projects and initiatives. We are looking for a detail-oriented assistant director to assist with projects and initiatives, reporting and presenting department information to clients, leadership, and shareholders,
A successful assistant director is attentive, knowledgeable, efficient, and organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should have a sound working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and practices.
|Hiring Organization||National Informatics Centre|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||32000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400032|
National Informatics Centre (NIC) is a premiere S&T institution of the Government of India, established in 1976, for providing e-Government/e-Governance Solutions adopting best practices, integrated services and global solutions in Government Sector.
In 1975, the Government of India strategically decided to take effective steps for the development of information systems and utilization of information resources and also for introducing computer based decision support system (informatics-led development) in government,
Ministries and departments to facilitate planning and programme implementation to further the growth of economic and social development. Following this, the Central Government nucleated a high priority plan project “National Informatics Centre (NIC)” in 1976.
NIC has played an important role of an active catalyst and facilitator in informatics development programme in Governments at the national, state and district levels, which made them take policy decisions to create knowledge societies – societies that can exploit knowledge to derive,
Competitive advantage using the opportunities provided by digital technology. NIC has been instrumental in adopting Information and Communication Technology to reach out across India i.e. by implementing IT applications in Social and Public Administrations.
NIC has spearheaded the e-Governance drive in the country for the last three decades building a strong foundation for better and more transparent governance and assisting the governments endeavour to reach the unreached.
Job Responsibilities For Government Jobs in Mumbai
- Assisting the director with planning and implementing strategies.
- Monitoring progress towards objectives.
- Assisting the director with projects and initiatives by completing assigned tasks.
- Monitoring activities assigned to other staff members.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, management, staff, and the community.
- Assisting the director to establish and enforce budgets, timelines, and metrics.
- Organizing and filing documents, taking notes, and delivering messages to the director.
- Presenting department information to clients, leadership, and shareholders.
- Scheduling, organizing, and participating in company and community events.
- Recruiting, training, and retraining employees.
Job Requirements For Government Jobs in Mumbai
- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- A good working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational and management skills.
Job Skills For Government Jobs in Mumbai
- Ability to multi-task and delegate.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good sense for organization and planning.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of all the various departments found on a film set.
Job Benefits For Government Jobs in Mumbai
- Don’t slack off in pre-production.
- Be organized and well prepared.
- Be confident but not cocky.
- Respect your crew.
- Have a sense of humour.