OSSC RI Amin Recruitment 2023: Are you looking Job in Odisha State, month OSSC has scheduled for the Amin and Revenue Inspector recruitment notification to fill the 288 vacant posts in the state?
Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC has scheduled for the Revenue Inspector and Amin vacant posts in the OSSC cadre. OSSC cadre inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill the 288 vacancies. These are Odisha Government permanent posts for the Revenue Inspector and Amin Posts.
Both revenue Inspector and Amin posts are filled in the Minor mineral enforcement Cell in 144 tahasils. Eligible candidates should go through the various posts in OSSC cadre and apply online accordingly. After application submission, candidates have to check out the detailed information on this page.
Take FREE TEST for OSSC RI and AMIN Exams
OSSC RI Amin Recruitment 2023
Candidate can check the revenue officer and other related Officer job notifications which are scheduled to releases the soon. Those are waiting for the what is the staff selection committee job notifications this year, which means 2023 – 24 year the job notifications are going to releases soon, there are many candidates are we waiting for the what is the job notifications, this is that Revenue Inspector as well as the related jobs are important for the degree and bachelor degree holders.
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Committee OSSC|
|Post Name||Revenue Inspector & Amin Post|
|Number of Posts||562 Vacancies|
|Qualification||HSC & Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||July 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks, Physical Fitness Test, and Written Test, Document Verification.|
OSSC RI Amin Eligibility
- For Revenue Inspector Post: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or its Equivalent degree from an Indian recognized Institution/University.
- For Amin Post: Candidates should have H.S.C/Intermediate/10+2 from the state board.
- Should be native of Odisha State (Prefer)
- Non-local candidates cal also encouraged to apply for OSSC Posts.
- For both OSSC revenue Inspector and Amin Posts, Candidates should have an age limit between the 21 to 32 years as on the notification date. Age relaxation is applicable for the SC/ST/BC/PH candidates for up to 5 years.
OSSC Selection Procedure
For both OSSC Posts, candidates should participate in the OSSC recruitment selection process, which is as follows;
- Academic Marks
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Selection Orders.
OSSC Revenue Inspector Salary
For OSSC revenue Inspector selected candidates are eligible for the OSSC pay scale norms and rules, Selected candidates are eligible to receive the monthly salary as follows;
- OSSC Revenue Inspector Salary: Rs.16,880/- Monthly
- OSSC Amin Salary: Rs. 8,750/- Monthly
- OSSC Revenue Inspector Post: 144 Vacancies
- OSSC Amin Post: 144 Vacancies
- OSSC RI and AMIN Notification Announcement Date: July 2023
- OSSC RI and Amin Application Form Start Date: July 2023 onwards
- Last date of the OSSC RI and Amin Date: August / september 2023.
OSSC Application Form
- Eligible candidates can fill the online application form on the official OSSC website ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment section and fill the request application form.
- Make the online application fee and submit the application form accordingly.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out of the application form for future reference purposes.
OSSC RI Amin Online Application Form
OSSC Exam Date 2023
OSSC exam date is not yet available for candidates’ reference purposes; candidates should visit this page later for the final OSSC revenue inspector exam date and OSSC Amin exam date 2020. Complete OSSC RI and Amin exam date information is available on this page soon.
Register Today for FREE Section Wise Tests