In bars, restaurants, and other hospitality settings, a bartender is in charge of serving beverages and making guests feel welcome. Working as a part-time bartender in Riverview entails serving a range of beverages, interacting with patrons, and maintaining a welcoming and well-stocked bar.
- Extending a warm welcome to customers and engaging them in professional conversation.
- Correctly and quickly taking drink orders and fulfilling them.
- Mixing and serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with set norms and recipes.
- Depending on client preferences, making drink selection suggestions.
- Keeping the bar area clean and organized, which includes replenishing supplies and cleaning tools.
- Using cash registers and accurately processing payments.
- Observing ethical alcohol service procedures and safeguarding patron security and welfare.
- Examining identification to confirm the legal drinking age and denying service to anyone who is inebriated or underage.
- Maintaining inventory levels at the bar and replenishing supplies as necessary.
- Coordinating with the kitchen team and other bar employees to guarantee efficient operations and client satisfaction.
- Employer Name: Wize Guyz 2002 Inc
- Job Location: Riverview, NB E1B 3L1
- Salary: CAD14.50 to CAD16.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant Part Time
- Job Type: Part-Time, 5-25 hours per week
- Job Title: Bartender
- Job Category: Hospitality
- Send Your coverletter: In person: 710 Coverdale Rd, Riverview, NB, E1B 3L1, Between 10:00 AM and 02:00 AM
- Opening: 4
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- It is preferable to have prior experience as a bartender or in a comparable position.
- Understanding of bar tools, mixing methods, and drink recipes.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and appropriate alcohol service procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service abilities.
- Able to manage numerous things at once and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Ability to keep things tidy and organized, as well as paying attention to details.
- Basic math abilities are needed to process payments and make changes.
- Physical stamina and the capacity to lift and move large objects for prolonged durations.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and late hours as needed by the hospitality sector.
Salary and perks
Part-time bartender pay in Riverview might vary depending on experience, education, the type of restaurant, and the amount of responsibility. Part-time workers often make hourly compensation that is commensurate with their qualifications and the demands of the job.
Part-time bartender perks and benefits might vary based on the business and the particular establishment. Considerations that might be made include:
- Competitive hourly rate based on credentials and experience.
- Depending on staffing needs, there may be opportunities for additional shifts or special events.
- Gratuities or tips from happy clients.
- chances for education and development.
- Access to employee discounts on the restaurant’s food, drinks, and other services.
- A secure working environment that complies with health and safety regulations.
- There is potential for development and advancement in the hotel sector.
It’s critical to remember that precise pay, perks, and benefits may differ based on the employer, the sector, and the specifics of the employment contract. Research the employment in question and bring up these specifics during the interview process as part-time jobs may have different pay and benefit plans than full-time jobs.