An excellent level of customer service and support is the duty of a customer service agent, often known as a customer service representative or customer support agent. You will connect with consumers, respond to their questions or concerns, and guarantee a pleasant customer experience as a part-time customer service agent in Etobicoke.
- interacting with customers face-to-face, on the phone, or through electronic channels.
- delivering prompt, courteous responses to consumer questions, requests, and concerns.
- delivering precise and beneficial information on goods, services, or corporate rules.
- helping clients place orders, handle payments, and track shipments.
- analyzing, resolving, or escalating customer complaints to the relevant department.
- preserving accurate records of client interactions and updating customer accounts.
- handling and resolving consumer grievances while aiming for complete client pleasure.
- working together to handle complicated client concerns with other team members and departments.
- Continually improving product knowledge to give customers accurate, current information.
- observing the policies, processes, and service standards of the company.
- Employer Name: Bankes Holdings
- Job Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Salary: CAD17.00 to CAD20.00 Per Hour
- Job Position: Customer Service Agent
- Job Type: Part-Time, 5-25 hours per week
- Job Category: Sales & Retail
- Send Your coverletter: email@example.com
- Opening: 2
- equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Although not usually necessary, prior customer service experience is preferable.
- excellent written and vocal communication skills.
- powerful interpersonal abilities and the capacity to establish connections with clients.
- Active listening abilities to comprehend client wants and offer suitable answers.
- patience, sensitivity, and the capacity to deal with challenging or agitated clients.
- basic knowledge of customer service software or systems and computer basics.
- the ability to manage several consumer questions at once while working in a fast-paced setting.
- flexibility to work on the weekends, holidays, and in the evenings, depending on the business’s operating hours.
- adherence to corporate rules, such as those on data protection and confidentiality.
Salary and perks
A part-time customer service agent’s pay in Etobicoke can vary depending on their experience, education, industry, and a particular company. Part-time workers often make hourly compensation that is commensurate with their qualifications and the demands of the job.
Benefits and perks for part-time customer service agent jobs might change depending on the employer and the particular business. Considerations that might be made include:
- Competitive hourly rate based on credentials and experience.
- Depending on operational needs, there may be opportunities for additional shifts or overtime.
- chances for education and development.
- Employee discounts on company goods or services are available.
- a secure working environment that complies with health and safety regulations.
- Possibility of professional development and advancement in the customer service industry or allied industries.
- Possibility of bonuses or incentives based on performance.
- Opportunities for cooperation and coordination with coworkers.
It’s critical to remember that precise pay, perks, and benefits may differ based on the employer, the sector, and the specifics of the employment contract. Research the employment in question and bring up these specifics during the interview process as part-time jobs may have different pay and benefit plans than full-time jobs.