Part-Time Jobs in Houston For Students, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
|Hiring Organization||VCA Ashford Animal Hospital|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77077|
At VCA Ashford Animal Hospital, your pet’s health is our top priority, and excellent service is our goal. Our goal is to establish a long-term relationship and commitment to our patients and our clients.
Welcome! Located in southwest Houston, we are on Whittington Dr. which is north of Westheimer and south of Briar Forest off Diary Ashford. We are about 4 miles south of Interstate 10 (I-10), and we are next to the post office.
VCA Ashford is a friendly, comfortable, state-of-the-art; medically full-service AAHA accredited veterinary hospital. We have 3 skilled and compassionate veterinarians and a caring support staff to help you and your pet.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Skills & Requirements
- Organizational Prowess.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Tech-Savvy & Ability To Integrate With Your Industry Software.
- High Emotional Intelligence.
- Dependability and Consistency.
- Progression is available.
- You’re the face of the company.
- You’ll become incredibly skilled.
- Pay can be generous.
- Employee discount.
- allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Part-Time Jobs in Houston For Students.