RSCIT Free Course for Female – The RSCIT Free Course for Female is a free education program for girls and women that has been announced by the Rajasthan State Government. whereby only girls or women from Rajasthan may apply. Women and girls from low-income families in Rajasthan frequently are unable to enroll in free computer classes. They are kept ignorant of the digital process as a result. Just recently, the Rajasthan Free Computer Course Scheme began. Women will learn computer skills from this. We will talk about eligibility, the documents, and the application process in this article.
Do you want to know how to become a successful woman in the next decade? If so, then you need to check out the RSCIT Free Course for Female 2023. This course is designed to help you achieve success in your career, personal life, and everything in between. It covers topics like self-confidence, networking, and goal-setting, and offers a variety of resources that will help you reach your goals. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start learning how to become a successful woman in the next decade!
RSCIT Free Course for Female 2023
The Rajasthan state government will provide free RSCIT training to all women and girls in the state as part of the Indira Mahila Shakti Training and Skill Promotion Scheme. In order to provide women with a general understanding of computers, the state government will provide free computer training. by means of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
ladies from all financial gatherings in Rajasthan including hopeful moms, young ladies, individuals from self improvement gatherings, understudies and ladies from BPL minority networks will get guidance in PC fundamentals. which candidates might apply for on the web. The entire cost of computer training will be covered by the Rajasthan government.
RSCIT Free Course for Female Details
|Name of Scheme||RSCIT Free Course for Female|
|Launched By||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Womens of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To provide basic computer training to women and girls|
Objective for RSCIT Free Course for Female
Do you want to know the key objectives of registering for the RSCIT free course for female? If so, read on! In this article, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to know about registering for the RSCIT free course for female and what you can expect from the course. We’ll also give you a sneak peak at some of the topics that will be covered in the course, so you can get an idea of what to expect. Finally, we’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the RSCIT free course for female.
In order to help women and girls become more familiar with computer concepts and usage, the Rajasthan government has enacted a provision that calls for basic computer training. so that women can learn how to use computers and gain access to the digital system.
Check Also:- Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme
Duration of RSCIT Free Course for Female
The free Rajasthani State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) will last three months and provide 132 hours of computer instruction. Beneficiaries will be required to take the exam after the prescribed training period has expired. The RSCIT course has 100 points. which necessitates receiving 40 percent of the marks. It is divided into two sections. The first section of the test will be a practical one, and the second section will be a written one. Out of this, there will be a practical exam with 30 points, and you must get 12 points to pass it. Additionally, you will be required to score 28 out of 70 on a written exam with 70 marks. The 70-point written test will consist of only 35 questions. Each question will have a score of two. You will be given 1 hour for the test.
Check Also:- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Registration
Benefits for RSCIT Free Course for Female
Are you looking to learn more about the benefits of registering for a RSCIT Free Course for Female? Well, this is the post for you! In this article, we’ll discuss the many benefits of registering for a RSCIT Free Course for Female, and why it may be the best decision you make. We’ll also provide you with a list of reasons why you should register for a RSCIT Free Course for Female now. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down to read and learn more!
The Benefits for this scheme given below:
Post-matric and CM Scholarship, Rajasthan:
- Reimbursement for expenses related to maintenance, study tours, required non-refundable fees, books, etc.
Dr. Ambedkar Post-matric Scholarship for EBC Applicant, Rajasthan:
- Expenses such as book allowances, mandatory, non-refundable fees, and study tours.
Post-matric Scholarship for SBC Applicants, Rajasthan
- Book remittance, required non-refundable charges, concentrate on visit costs, upkeep stipend, and so on.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Applicant, Rajasthan
- Economic assistance of up to INR 25,00,000 a year.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Applicant, Rajasthan
- Fellowship payment of INR 15,000 per month
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Reward Scheme, Rajasthan
- A reward worth INR 5,000 year
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program:
- A monthly salary of Indian rupees 25,000.
- Monthly communication allowance of Indian rupees 2,500.
The Qualification Models for this plan given underneath:
- To take advantage of the Rajasthan Free RSCIT Course, a candidate must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- Just female inhabitants of the state will profit from the free PC training.
- For this, the applicant should be between the ages of 16 and 40.
- The applicant must have attained the tenth grade or higher.
Check Also:- Ration Card List State Wise
The documents require for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport size photograph
- Talaqnama in case of divorce
- 10th class Marksheet
- Mass base
- Residence Certificate
- Death Certificate of husband in case of widow
- Maturity certificate
- Identity card documents as Anganwadi worker
- Caste certificate in SC/ST case
- Mobile number
- If you have a degree then mark sheet of it
How To Apply Applying Procedure for RSCIT Free Course for Female?
- First of all, visit the Official website RSCIT wcd.rajasthan.gov.in
- Your screen will display the homepage.
- You must enter the captcha code and Jan Aadhar number.
- Select the Send OTP option.
- The mobile number will be contacted with the OTP.
- You must select Confirm.
- You will then receive information regarding the RSCIT Free Course.
- Clicking “Proceed to Tuition” is required if you wish to submit an application.
- You must now choose your preferred course.
- On your screen, a brand-new page will open.
- The district, tehsil, and central preference must be enter.
- The application form will appear on your screen once all of the procedures have been completed.
- Fill in the information about the application, the cast category, the qualifications, etc., and then upload all of the necessary information.
- Select the Validate option.
UP Ration Card List New Ration Card
Rajasthan Chiranjivi Jivan Raksha Yojana
Karnataka Bhoomi RTC land Records, Services