Teacher Vacancy In Japan – Kaisei Junior & Senior High School is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of English Teacher with salary of JPY 50000 To JPY 56000 Per Month in Tokyo, Kantō Region, Japan 116-0013.
We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and speaking skills.
|Hiring Organization||Kaisei Junior & Senior High School|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||JPY 50000 To JPY 56000 Per Month|
|Location||Tokyo, Kantō Region, Japan 116-0013|
The Kaisei Academy is a preparatory boys’ private secondary school located in the Arakawa ward of Tokyo, Japan. It was founded. The Kaisei Academy has since educated notable figures across many different fields and is considered one of the most prestigious schools in the country.
The school’s primary policy is (Shitsu-jitsu-gou-ken), which means strong, simple, or spartan. The school policy is well represented in its school events such as an athletic meeting, marathon, swimming summer school, and annual boat race with Senior High School at Otsuka, University of Tsukuba.
The school, which has produced many notable alumni, was founded. At first, it was established as the Kyōryū Gakkō as a preparatory school. After World War II, this school was integrated into the University of Tokyo. Its motto is “The pen is mightier than the sword”, and is often known by the Japanese abbreviation “pen-ken” (pen-sword).
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Excellent English pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar skills.
- Confidence and skills to give motivating and interesting lessons to your students.
- Develop your own teaching materials.
- Reflect on your own practice and micro-teaching.
- Mastery of your subject.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Teacher Vacancy In Japan .