Plan, coordinate and carry out patient care operations.
• Address patient requests and needs in a professional manner.
• Respond to patient concerns timely and ensure patient satisfaction.
• Schedule patient appointments and make reminder calls.
• Maintain patient medical records up-to-date.
• Collect and maintain patient health, demographic, insurance and financial information.
• Develop patient care plan based on Physician\xe2\x80\x99s assessment information.
• Suggest process improvements to enhance patient services. • Maintain patient records confidential and secure. Job Types: Full-time,
• Performance bonus Education: • Bachelor’s (Preferred) Experience: • tele calling: 1 year (Preferred) • total work: 1 year (Preferred)
fresher can also apply