Unskilled Jobs in New York For Indians, We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision. Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners work in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces.
|Hiring Organization||Luxury Cleaning|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10009|
For the first eight months, he worked as a cleaner in a regular cleaning company. He invested most of his money into his dream company that he ended up opening in 2011. For the past years, he has been building an outstanding reputation for his company and has brought it to the top of the list.
His elite crew of cleaners made his way from regular apartments to high-end apartments and penthouses. Andrey takes pride in his company’s reputation as he made a long way for it to become so flawless.
It was a long way starting from regular apartments and building its way all the way to the most luxurious places in New York City, so whichever cleaning task lies before you, Andrew’s company is the best choice for you.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
Skills & Requirements
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Lowering stress and fatigue.
- Reducing allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Improving safety.
- Lessening the spread of germs.
- Keeping pests away.
- Improving your diet and waistline.
- allonlinejobalert does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Unskilled Jobs in New York For Indians.