Vacancy For Indian Chef in Hong Kong- Chaiwala is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Chef with salary of HKD 11000 To HKD 15000 Per Month in Hong Kong.
Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards.
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||HKD 11000 To HKD 15000 Per Month|
Embracing the philosophy that Life is Chai, Chaiwala offers a dramatic backdrop of creativity for lively and vibrant nights out. Accessed through the British salon Hugger Mugger, diners enter into the colorful hustle and bustle synonymous with India. Consisting of three distinct spaces, the Chai Bar, Kitchen, and Dining Hall, there is a sense of intrigue and creative energy that flows through.
Serving modern Indian cuisine by Culinary Director Balaji Balachander of Benares fame, the menu spans the breadth and depth of India. It’s a sophisticated dining destination in Central’s new cultural hub on Wyndham Street.
Embracing the philosophy that Life is Chai, Chaiwala offers a dramatic backdrop of creativity for lively and vibrant nights out. Accessed through the British salon Hugger Mugger, the colorful hustle and bustle synonymous with India await.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind the budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Demonstrated knowledge of culinary techniques and practices
- Understanding of menu and recipe development techniques
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ongoing awareness of culinary trends
- Understanding of health and sanitation laws
- Excellent knife-handling skills
- Applied wine and beverage knowledge
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
Benefits of Vacancy For Indian Chef in Hong Kong
- You Can Be Creative.
- You Can Work for Yourself.
- There Are Great Salary Opportunities.
- You Work with Talented People.
- It Can Be Unstable.
- You Will Work Long, Difficult Hours.
- Starting Salaries Are Low.
- It’s Physically Demanding.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Vacancy For Indian Chef in Hong Kong.